Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

As always we are very busy during Christmas. There are lots of families to go see and spend the holidays with. This year on Christmas Eve we were at my parent's house. On Christmas day, Brant actually had to work but I made a trip to Brenham to see Brant's dad and step mom. Then it was off to Houston to see Michelle and my nieces. Finally on Sunday, Brant and I were back in Brenham to see his grandparents and the rest of the family.


This year Jason received a hard hat for Christmas since he currently has 5 staples in his head from a nail gun falling on it. Brant and I thought is was a good joke. Zach, our nephew, also received the cutest backpack for daycare. It was very fitting, since his first word was backpack. He's very smart. All in all it was a tiring weekend and I'm very thankful I have the next week off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers