Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another Disasterous Trip

Each year, Brant and few guys from the fire station go up to North Texas to go hunting. They were gone about a week, and everyone was fortunate enough to shoot a deer this year.


 
But as fate would have it, the trip home was not so lucky. Of course I was at work when I received a phone call from Brant that they had to put out a small fire. The fire of course started in our trailer, and soon spread to the cabinets, and all the hunting gear.


Luckily no one was hurt and the fire was put out as soon as possible with only minor damages. I am beginning to think I cursed myself by saying our life can be a little chaotic at times. It's actually always chaotic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Brant's just not allowed to go on any more trips this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers