Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Stockyards

This past weekend Brant and I, along with Dave and Jess, were in Fort Worth to see Kristen Kelly at Billy Bobs. All I can say is we had a blast and I would love to go back soon! We ate good food, shopped, danced and had a little too much to drink.



When I created this collage, I realized how similar Brant and Dave really are. They both cannot seem to keep their eyes open, and they like to make funny faces in pictures. I'm sure the alcohol had something to do with that though.













Of course every famous country music singer has been to Billy Bobs. This is a picture of Johnny Cash's hands. I thought this was really cool!


At the end of the night it was time to go back to the hotel, but not without having a little fun first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers