Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Busy Day

This past Saturday was one of the busiest days ever. My morning started out with me and my two friends, Jenna and Dana, running in the Second Annual Stiletto Stampede. I know exactly what your thinking; "You ran in heels?" Yes, but it was only a hundred yard dash, which wasn't too bad, and it was for breast cancer awareness.



Our next stop was to Brenham, for my nephew's first birthday party! He turned one on October 12th. I can't believe this year has flown by so fast, and he's getting so big. Soon he will be walking and mom and dad won't be able to keep up. Happy Birthday Zach!




Our final stop was in Cedar Park to watch the Texas Stars play some hockey. A friend of Brant's from the Fire Station decided to celebrate his birthday there. It was my first hockey game ever, and we had a blast. Happy Birthday Rich!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers