Thursday, November 4, 2010

Movember

Since I participated in the Stiletto Stampede, I guess it's only fair to let Brant participate in Movember, although I'm not too trilled about it. For those of you who don't know what Movember is, it is a moustache growing charity event held each November to raise funds and awareness for men's health. Crazy! I know. Brant was a little jealous that women raise funds and awareness the whole month of October for breast cancer, so when he and a few guys at the fire station heard about this, they decided to grow moustaches. Here is a picture of Brant with his fresh stubble. I'll also take another picture at the end of the month or whenever he decides to shave. We have a bet going and I don't think he'll make it to the end of the month.

Keep in mind this isn't the best picture either. He was a little tired from his trip to the dunes. (Next Blog)

1 comment:

Followers