Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beach Party!

Every July several people from Bastrop get together and take a trip down to Port Aransas. This past weekend Brant and I, along with our friends, were fortunate enough to enjoy a weekend of sun, sand, water and the bars. We left Friday after lunch and got to the beach around four. We set up the travel trailer, ate some dinner and then went to Bernies, a local bar.


On Saturday, we spent the day at the beach.


I'm glad to know my husband isn't the only guy who makes silly faces in pictures! Once we had enough of the beach we went home, cleaned up and went out again. We started the night off at Bernies and then ended up at Salty Dog and later Sharkys.


I'm not really sure what's going on in this picture. I think I was singing! Of course Brant has to be silly too.


It was a great weekend! Not only do we get to see great friends, but this trip is also where Brant proposed four years ago. Hopefully we have a chance to come back every year.

  

Yup! I married that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers