Monday, June 28, 2010

A Very Long Weekend!

Well this weekend was just full of activities for us. Sometimes we do so much I feel like I need another day of the weekend. On Saturday we went to lake Bastrop. It was really more of a girls lake trip, but of course we had to have a driver for the boat, so Brant came along. :)



Brant even had a chance to wakeboard.


After the lake, we all went home, got cleaned up and meet again to go to the Luling Watermelon Festival in Luling, Texas. I know what your thinking; what do you do at a watermelon festival? Well to be honest with you, I dont know. We usually go for the evening festivities which include:

Eating


Taking silly pictures



and enjoying good company.


On Sunday we went to Lake Austin and just enjoyed the day swimming and spending time with friends.



And yes, we even took silly pictures.


All in all it was a good weekend, but I'm EXHAUSTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers